PDF to HTML for Windows 1.0.2
Convert PDF files to HTML pages
- Support encrypted PDF file conversion
- Preserve text content, page layouts, images and hyperlinks
- 3 conversion modes—Batch, Partial, Right-click conversion modes
- Standalone, does not require Adobe Acrobat, or even Adobe Reader
Note: PDF to HTML for Windows is not for sale now. Welcome to try our 6-in-1 PDF Converter for Windows to convert PDF to HTML, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and etc.
PDF to HTML Converter is used to convert PDF files to HTML pages. After conversion, it preserves the original layouts, text content, images, and hyperlinks, as well as automatically links page numbers to all generated pages after conversion. To share PDF contents with more people on the web, you just need to convert PDF files to HTML pages with PDF to HTML Converter and release it directly!
Note: If you also need to convert PDF to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, EPUB, and Text, you can try the 6-in-1 PDF Converter.
Convert PDF to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, EPUB, HTML, etc.
- Support exporting HTML formats (.html)
- Support importing Adobe PDF 1.0 - 1.7 formats (.pdf)
- Support encrypted PDF files conversion
- PDF to HTML Converter retains the original layout of text, columns, tables, graphics and even hyperlinks of PDF files after conversion. You don't have to retype or reformat the converted pages
- Automatically link page numbers to all generated pages and resize pictures to fit frame borders
- Generate Navigation, Page Index Bars for output web page
- Optimize and scale HTML code for different screen resolutions
- Customize background color and image quality of output web page
- Batch conversion---Convert 200 PDF file at one time
- Partial conversion---Select any pages from the PDF file to convert
- Right-click conversion---Right click on a PDF file and convert it into a HTML page without launching the program
- Extremely easy to use
- User-friendly interface
- Standalone, doesn't need Adobe Reader or Acrobat to be installed
- Support PDF files in 12 languages: English, Turkish, Thai, Latin, Korean, Greek, Cyrillic, Japanese, Chinese, German, French, Italian
- OS: Windows 2003/XP/Vista/7
- Minimum Hardware Requirements: 500 MHz processor, 256 MB Memory, 15 MB hard disk space
Convert PDF to HTML Accurately and Flexibly
3 Efficient Conversion modes
You may also interested in: